De Bruyne?

If KDB and his agent have handled things professionally and have said in so many words that they aren't "looking for a war" the best thing Wolfsburg should do is let him join us. Players shouldn't have to do what Otamendi did to join another club. Juve are a genuine "big" club and if you express the desire to leave, they will find an agreement between parties and get it done. Look at their window losing key players like Tevez,Vidal,Pirlo. No fighting required just a simple request and honored. Wolfsburg should've taken notes because if I'm any future prospect I'm looking at how they handle this and thinking of moving elsewhere.

It sport, I'm always going to be pro-player because of you're injured or aren't playing particularly well these same clubs won't care about honoring your contract. They will look to move you in a heartbeat, look at all the moves Spurs made to get rid of all their "failed" signings. So clubs can miss me with honoring contracts or hopes to stay another 1-2 years on a 5 year deal.
If transfer requests aren't something particularly done in Germany then KDB won't be the first to try to use that but as we've seen at West Brom clubs don't listen to that either.

Don't mention the War!

I don't understand why some people on here get so het up on the price the club pays for players. It's not you or me paying the fee thank god, but at the end of the day whatever the valuation is the club will make sure it ties in with what ffp allow us to spend.

DRYING-PAINT.2.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.