De Bruyne?

In the absence of any factual information it seems to me that either Wolfsburg have set a higher figure of 58m, which we are trying to negotiate downwards, using add ons if necessary or, Wolfsburg are taking the piss big time and continually raising the fee with no intention of selling purely to embarrass and belittle us.

They did start two world wars so you never know

You'd think we were in Chelsea's position and not thumping every team we play. Whether we get De Bruyne (who most havent seen on here) or not we will still have the strongest squad in the league. City fans are never happy and don't deserve success.
De Bruyne is a player who wasn't good enough for Chelsea. He's hardly David Silva. Wind your neck in lads.

I agree with you, for me just have a little faith in youth whilst we got lots at disposal. You can argue they just might not be good enough, but the step up could make them.

Ok like most on here I couldn't take anymore.

Here is what I have managed to find out though not from a city source!

Wolfsburg don't like us ( no shit) apparently we upset them when we bought Edin off them and a few words were exchanged at the time.

Utd are interested though no formal offer but they have put feelers out?

Will he come to us? don't know but he would like to have another go at the premier league and he isn't too concerned if he wears red or blue!

Bayern are pressuring Wolfsburg not to sell to us for whatever reason vw used to be called vw/Audi group ( clutching at straws)

The rest of the above was told to me by a client who is a director of a BPL club and is also part of the England set up and speaks to the Chelsea lads and others on a regular basis.

As I said not a city insider or a club chauffeur but just how football people see it!

Ok like most on here I couldn't take anymore.

Here is what I have managed to find out though not from a city source!

Wolfsburg don't like us ( no shit) apparently we upset them when we bought Edin off them and a few words were exchanged at the time.

Utd are interested though no formal offer but they have put feelers out?

Will he come to us? don't know but he would like to have another go at the premier league and he isn't too concerned if he wears red or blue!

Bayern are pressuring Wolfsburg not to sell to us for whatever reason vw used to be called vw/Audi group ( clutching at straws)

The rest of the above was told to me by a client who is a director of a BPL club and is also part of the England set up and speaks to the Chelsea lads and others on a regular basis.

As I said not a city insider or a club chauffeur but just how football people see it!

Did you just read twitter mate? ;-)

Words by our seemingly professional Spanish team or words by their seemingly mouthy arrogant snobby German team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.