De Bruyne?

I have a nasty feeling we are not going to see de Bruyne at City. If it was going to happen it would have been tied up by now. Another Pogba like wild goose chase. In any case the money is getting silly. If we get him, great, but part of me is thinking we already have our squad for The first half of the season, and after the International break Pelle will be doing a Wenger type climb down saying the club wanted to pursue the top talent but not at any price. I really hope I am wrong, but given the impressive start to the season I wonder if we should relax a little and treat any more class signing as a bonus.

Ok like most on here I couldn't take anymore.

Here is what I have managed to find out though not from a city source!

Wolfsburg don't like us ( no shit) apparently we upset them when we bought Edin off them and a few words were exchanged at the time.

Utd are interested though no formal offer but they have put feelers out?

Will he come to us? don't know but he would like to have another go at the premier league and he isn't too concerned if he wears red or blue!

Bayern are pressuring Wolfsburg not to sell to us for whatever reason vw used to be called vw/Audi group ( clutching at straws)

The rest of the above was told to me by a client who is a director of a BPL club and is also part of the England set up and speaks to the Chelsea lads and others on a regular basis.

As I said not a city insider or a club chauffeur but just how football people see it!
Amidst all the repetition, this seems to be a fresh perspective.

Isn't too concerned whether he wears red or blue?

If the lad has any sense or ambition he wouldnt want to join United would he

as soon as pratt face agrees from Anderlecht then VW Utd will let KDB come to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.