De Bruyne?

Fascinating how your ITKs information is so much different from Wolfsburg's ITKs information. According to information coming from Wolfsburg, it has been clear from the point ManCity entered the picture that Wolfsburg won't pick up the phone unless at least 80 million EUR are offered, a board member even spoke about 90 to 100 million. It has also always been clear that Kevin wants to move but would prefer to stay in the Bundesliga (not much of a mystery, seeing he struggled twice in the PL before), and that he wouldn't mind staying with Wolfsburg for another season/didn't consider forcing a move, because he's grateful to the club and overall he's happy there. According to information coming from Wolfsburg, no personal terms between KDB and ManCity have been agreed so far. And according to information coming from Wolfsburg, their No 1 priority is and has always been keeping KDB for at least another season.

Two very different "truths" out there, it seems.

Another thing: The institutions known as "transfer request" and "loyalty bonus" don't exist in the Bundesliga. The player can ask the club for permission to leave of course, but it's inconsequential. There's no such thing as an official transfer request.

And do you think that the City team working on this would not also realise this if this was the case? Do you think they send the office junior and and a couple clerks from the ticket office to negotiate, I think people should just back off for a while and let this unfold I am confident that the club are doing their best on this if he comes great we carry on supporting City and enjoy the season, if not we carry on supporting City and enjoy the season
Yes i think the club are working their bollocks off trying to sign him but i think Bayern are scared of us and will do anything to stop us.Maybe the whole cartel are in on it,who knows,but there is somthing very fishy about all this.

@Oleole123 is an utter dick. Practically every post of his in this thread is either about De Bruyne going somewhere else or simply that he won't join City, often with reference to fake sources. Definitely not a Blue.

dear god..this transfer saga is not normal, the thread too....we will overcome the pogba thread by the end of the week...i am sure!
now psg
de bruyne go to your plane and come to blue manchester finally!
you will be a star not a benchwarmer as for bayern...
bluemoon....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.