De Bruyne?

Fascinating how your ITKs information is so much different from Wolfsburg's ITKs information. According to information coming from Wolfsburg, it has been clear from the point ManCity entered the picture that Wolfsburg won't pick up the phone unless at least 80 million EUR are offered, a board member even spoke about 90 to 100 million. It has also always been clear that Kevin wants to move but would prefer to stay in the Bundesliga (not much of a mystery, seeing he struggled twice in the PL before), and that he wouldn't mind staying with Wolfsburg for another season/didn't consider forcing a move, because he's grateful to the club and overall he's happy there. According to information coming from Wolfsburg, no personal terms between KDB and ManCity have been agreed so far. And according to information coming from Wolfsburg, their No 1 priority is and has always been keeping KDB for at least another season.

Two very different "truths" out there, it seems.

Another thing: The institutions known as "transfer request" and "loyalty bonus" don't exist in the Bundesliga. The player can ask the club for permission to leave of course, but it's inconsequential. There's no such thing as an official transfer request.
What do you mean, failed twice in the pl. He only played for chelsea 3 or 4 games. I'm not so sure he doesn't want to go to city. They always told hebwould go to the club who wants them most and their manager told last week he was really thinking about a big deal which could come. Where do you think that deal offer could come from?

What do you mean, failed twice in the pl. He only played for chelsea 3 or 4 games.
Well he desperately wanted out because he couldn't get playtime there; his agent said they are grateful to Wolfsburg for "rescuing him" from Chelsea. That's what I meant with "he struggled there".
I'm not so sure he doesn't want to go to city. They always told hebwould go to the club who wants them most and their manager told last week he was really thinking about a big deal which could come. Where do you think that deal offer could come from?
Like I said, there are apparently two very different "truths" out there. What I'm reading here is a different story entirely from what I've heard in Germany. It's for everyone to decide for themselves which version to believe. Considering the other version though could perhaps clear up some of the confusion here.

I've been reliably informed that he is indeed a Rag.

Before the witch hunt begins, he registered on Red Cafe ten days after he registered on here. I think he's just a German football fan; he hasn't claimed to be either red or blue from what I've seen.

I'm losing the will to live here.

Hopefully our strawberry blonde to be will grow a pair and push for the move, can't see Wolfsburg ceasing with the games until then. Clock's ticking now as well.

And I hope we get Wolfsburg in the group stage of the CL and royally turn them over. Albeit their ground is a bang average venue at 25k and Wolfsburg is a tinpot industrial town with fuck all there and would make for a shit away trip.

Volkswagen's shady ties to Bayern need looking at, bit of a joke that they'd sooner sell to a league rival for less money than ship him abroad for a large upfront fee.

They've had weeks, months, to make plans for his departure, their own fault if they fail to do so.

Looking a bit of a mess this one now. Fingers crossed we get it over the line. Looks like we'll have to pay over the odds at this rate though given Wolfsburg have us right where they want us with the clock ticking and Kev hasn't got to grip with his bollocks yet.

Can't wait for the end of this window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.