De Bruyne?

Has there ever been a top player who's been loaned back to the club?

Youngsters yes but not a player supposedly worth in the region of 50 million

Night after night reading this thread.....:/

Yep. Never known the lke of this.

eao8yt.jpg
I

If that's the case I really hope city write an open letter to this thread just to say "yeah we tried, very hard in fact. But it didn't happen. Now, we can't say that wolfsburg are a bunch of timewasting thundecunts. Incase we want to sign someone from them in the future, but what we will say is they have dealt with this transfer in an extremely unprofessional manner." be a nice touch.....probably won't happen :) :)
Would have done if Cookie was still here ;-)

I'd take his posts over numpties posting sky bet odds any day of the week.
Now that really is a pet hate of mine.Its as though people take it for gospel that something must be positively happening,irrespective of how many time people get told thats the way it fluctuates,based on the number and amount of bets.Still it doesn`t register with some people.

The media would have a field day, but if we were honest, our squad is strong enough. Maybe it would be a good time to walk away from the so-called negotiations with Wolfsburg, and prepare ourselves to make a bid for Pogba in the next window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.