De Bruyne?

Well if Friday maybe is being mooted on here as the ITK date then that matches exactly with the allegedly more than ITK source that told Worsleyweb today that KDB had been a struggle owing to Wolfsburg not wanting to sell but that it would be done in 3 days.

So Friday it is.

Maybe.

Night after night reading this thread.....

eao8yt.jpg

Forgotten what it was like to be on acid.....thanks for the reminder!!!

No he's not. He's just quoting reports in Bild. By all means discount the reports, but you can't really have a go at him for relaying them.
On a very strict definition I'll concede your point but he's definitely winding people up with the regurgitated BILD stuff

I'm undecided whether I want him now, from where I'm sitting, he hasn't shown the desire to join us. If he was really up for the challenge, surely he would have put a transfer request in like Stones has done at Everton today. If the transfer doesn't happen is really going to affect our season?

Last edited:
On a very strict definition I'll concede your point but he's definitely winding people up with the regurgitated BILD stuff

You always have the option of the block function.

If he didn't post Wolfsburg_UK's tweets, someone else would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.