De Bruyne?

Whatever happened to that Origi fella who Liverpool signed and loaned back. Where is he?

He's in the squad over at Klanfield. Though all our EDs nerds said he was woeful for Lille and made made Rony look like Messi in comparison, so probably won't be playing much this season.

If PSG's bid is real, that would really worry me because he had a previous preference for Paris before they signed Di Maria (and apparently ended their interest). But honestly, there are new stories every day like the United link that Mike Keegan squashed in 10 minutes.

I think it would also worry me as well mate....Seems that from day 1 of this transfer, PSG was the main club to watch out for and we all relaxed a little when they signed Di Maria...hopefully nothing to it! I half expect him to stay at Wolfsburg now but would be surprised if after all this time another team jumped ahead of us...saying that, nothing would surprise me about this transfer now....

He's in the squad over at Klanfield. Though all our EDs nerds said he was woeful for Lille and made made Rony look like Messi in comparison, so probably won't be playing much this season.
Or just ignore it & read the next post

To quote a German friend who runs a very popular transfer account on Twitter, "Sport Bild is the German Daily Star". He said Kicker is the most reliable for KDB and they seem quieter on the topic. BILD and SPORT BILD the two least reliable. The local papers WAZ & Wolfsburger Nachrichten sound OK too but they too have less info about this deal, so maybe all these links are just like the crap we read in the Star.

The Daily Star really is embarrassing, biggest pile of shite i have ever read.

Its like a 10 year old kid making up transfer stories, its absolutely laughable.

Ah right, not sure if his loan was extended?
Sold to Juve, then loaned back for most(??? Can't remember, must be my age now I've hit 40 pal!!) of the season. The sold back to Liverpool a couple of years later I think

Yeh don't want to get too rawkish

It's not about banning a paper for disagreeing with the club or fans, I just don't think many of us fancy waking up to 20 pages of flapping tomorrow caused by Bild tweeting that De Bruyne has agreed terms with the Chicago Red Bulls but is going to go on loan to Harlequins for a season.

For £50m can't we get Loucas Moura out of PSG? If you are willing to spend £50m then that opens doors at other clubs for players you wouldn't have thought would be available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.