De Bruyne?

Or Isco for that matter. Or splash an extra 20 million quid for Bale. I bet Bale's transfer would be a bit of a saga as well.

No transfer could drag on longer than this one. We made our interest clear in June and now we're less than a week away from the end of the window.

I wish I still shared your confidence but I cant. I really feel that they never had any intention of selling him to us that is evidenced by there refusual until a few days ago to even aknowledge us and the constant, its very close posts but nothing comes of them.

Yeah, what is really getting on my tits is the fact that he hasn't publicly stated what he wants, if he had stated that he wants to stay at Wolfsburg for the season, we could have pursued other targets. Now it leaves us with very little time to bring someone in if he doesn't end up signing for us. Seriously needs to grow some bollocks and get a backbone.

No wonder his ex was shagging Courtois behind his back, probably wanted more of a man than this little spineless toad.
Hang on in there. Only another week to go.

No transfer could drag on longer than this one. We made our interest clear in June and now we're less than a week away from the end of the window.

This transfer has completely put me off transfer windows for good now. I will never ever waste my own time and effort talking about transfers ever again after this one. This saga has literally been the death of me, absolutely pissed me right off from start to finish.

I wish I still shared your confidence but I cant. I really feel that they never had any intention of selling him to us that is evidenced by there refusual until a few days ago to even aknowledge us and the constant, its very close posts but nothing comes of them.

My confidence is well founded and like I said, Wolfsburg have always been willing to sell at the right price.

i would be very shocked if we can get a big name alternative with only a few days left. Biggest name possible off the top of my head that's actually available is Levezzi but then we would be reaching United levels in buying castaways. Let's just hope we actually see some NEW major progress soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.