De Bruyne?

Is that even true?
I've seen it written on here a fair bit but tbh I'd not heard of that before. Not to say it isn't true, just that I've never been arsed to find out.
This is part of why I feel nobody can say definitively one way or another the reasons he's not handed one in. There are numourous - nobody but those closest to the deal will know the truth though.

B Bayern's

I Internal

L Lie

D Department

The power in this transfer as in all transfers rests with the player and agent. Providing both want the same thing which in this case seems to be a move to city it will happen. Wolfsburg may insist he stays and honours his contract but if the player does not "perform" they will have wasted the opportunity of getting a very good transfer fee. If they think they can dictate he goes to Bayern they will come a cropper if the player has decided he wants to go to city, they can't force him to sign. There is a lot of posturing going on maybe Wolfsburg don't want to do a deal with us but if the player says I want City and no other then it will happen. He of course can make Wolfsburg aware of all that without putting in a transfer request.

Haha it would certainly seem to be the case, unfortunately I can't see us getting this deal done, think they are just leading us on and will move him onto Bayern if he performs well next season. Bayern are very afraid of Man City now and know they are likely to meet us next season on Champions league, you can almost taste their fear! They may be hoping that if they delay us for too long we won't be able to make another deal to improve our squad further.

It has come to the point now where De Bruyne needs to refuse to play and hand in written transfer request if he wants to push through a move before it's too late or he will be stuck with Wolfsburg for another season.

Perhaps he believes in his ability to shine again and favours heading to Bayern where he is guaranteed winning the title ever season, who knows!

Apparently the agent has gone to training with him and he'll be having talks with our mate Klaus to ask why they're taking so fucking long.
tumblr_mjpnw8apDe1qfqyzdo5_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.