De Bruyne?

I think they did that by having Audi be the ~9% shareholders in bayern and VW owning Wolfsburg

VW cars are the owners of Wolfsburg, Audi have shares in Bayern and both are autominous concerns, who obviously share parts, both VW Cars and Audi are owned by VW Group but when it comes to it they both dislike each other (north and south) and in fact in the market place are competitors. The only thing they agree on is their dislike of Porsche. Ive always been of the view that VW have backed Wolfsburg to knock Bayern off the top, they certainly made sure that everyone knew it when they won the league a few seasons ago. So I very much doubt they they would influence things to suit Bayern, in fact they want to keep him to finish above them.

sorry for this I'm just chuckling away at the Fawlty Towers gifs, imagining various players in the KDB transfer saga taking the place of Basil and Manuel - so I'm going to have share
tumblr_mhpng1wiy11qlwj92o2_250.gif
tumblr_mhpng1wiy11qlwj92o1_250.gif
tumblr_mhpng1wiy11qlwj92o3_250.gif

basil-fawlty-o.gif
tumblr_m57dezMhef1r5rmyvo2_250.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.