De Bruyne?

Has the latest from goal.com been posted? And before anyone starts with the "But it's goal.com!" stuff, City have been very obviously leaking stuff to them for over a year when they want their side out in the press.

I have no idea what the new rules on quoting and linking are, so I'll just post the link below. If we're allowed to quote the entire article, feel free if anyone wants to do so.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/t...uyne-desperate-for-man-city-move?ICID=TP_HN_1

At this point, and after two solid months of chasing (and common knowledge several months prior to that that we were seriously interested in the lad), it doesn't seem quite plausible that this could end in the damp squib of a non-transfer. I still believe it will happen, just through sheer momentum, and will continue to believe until midnight on the very last day. On the other hand, it would have been nice to see a little more direct interest expressed by KDB himself. You do wonder if he wants us as much as we want him.

At this point, and after two solid months of chasing (and common knowledge several months prior to that that we were seriously interested in the lad), it doesn't seem quite plausible that this could end in the damp squib of a non-transfer. I still believe it will happen, just through sheer momentum, and will continue to believe until midnight on the very last day. On the other hand, it would have been nice to see a little more direct interest expressed by KDB himself. You do wonder if he wants us as much as we want him.
If the goal report is accurate, he's expressed it to them.

So what benefits will he bring to the team? Not really seen that much of him.

Probably scare most, if not all pl defences, with him on the right & sterling on the left its mouth watering.

It's been said by many on this thread, and anyone can see it: an attack of Sergio, Merlin, Sterling and De Bruyne is potentially terrifying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.