De Bruyne?

Some may call it that. Some may see it as an obvious attempt at light humour in a thread where most are losing patience.
It's not funny, this is a serious board. Plus the latest is that his dad wants €10m as part of the deal and we're not going to pay it.

Reading around our interest, Wolfsburg don't need the money and don't like the way we have thrown our weight around with the player/agent and don't want to sell to us. As such Wolfsberg want the max amount of money they can get and will talk to anyone who will pay up.
The player wants to come to us but doesn't want to force the issue and is having sleepless nights as a result.
Sleepless nights my %*$!
Sorry son you can't have it both ways, you either force the issue or stay where you are.

Would anyone be so kind and provide me with an update, please?
The latest I've been able to find is that De Bruyne wants the move and has been waiting for clearance to leave to take his medical, but Wolfsburg are being incredibly intransigent. Now his agent is meeting with them to try to get them to stop being twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.