De Bruyne?

I think he'll wait until the Champions League draw. If City get a tough one he'll stay at Wolfsburg, if Wolfsburg get a tough draw he'll come to City and if both get tough draws he'll spend the night crying and trying to self-fellatiate in front of the mirror.

I think he'll wait until the Champions League draw. If City get a tough one he'll stay at Wolfsburg, if Wolfsburg get a tough draw he'll come to City and if both get tough draws he'll spend the night crying and trying to self-fellatiate in front of the mirror.
Might as well stay in Germany and we'll pick him up on our way back from Munich at the end of September

I believe it is called Auto-Fellatio

he would lose out on millions due to loyalty bonus

Ive never understood this, lets assume they want £55 million for him and we are happy to pay it, they would need to use say £5 million to pay him off so Wolfsburg get a net £50 MILLION. So if this was the stumbling block why would we not agree to pay Wolfsburg the £50 million and pay KDB the £5 million?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.