De Bruyne?

Probably talking about Wolfsburg. They haven't accepted any offers yet so they keep control. If they accepted 2 offers, they player could decide which club he went to.

But by not accepting either they can choose. If PSGs includes the ludicrous loan back the. They may want to accept that and not the city one for example.

Still I think this is done.

I did wonder if Wolfsburg have decided that they're not going to accept a bid until the final day of the window just in case a club that had made a bad start to the season makes a last minute, panic induced higher offer. Are they hoping that United lose on Sunday and just offer them what they want?

I find it utter hilarious how United never play Herrera as every time I've seen him, he's played good, such a waste
Wasn't the turtles signing, he prefers talentless slow centre mids that don't go more than 10 yards away from the centre circle. The **** would bench Iniesta and Yaya.

No regulations then either mate or English quota rules! Getting yaya and merlin for under £50m combined was a steal though!
was helped by the fact that yaya wanted out and was a squad player at barca. as with silva, valencia was in difficult financial situation which meant they needed to take first offer as they needed money badly.

I realise that there's complex negotiations happening here but I've had enough of this now. Up and down like a brides nightie.

I find it utter hilarious how United never play Herrera as every time I've seen him, he's played good, such a waste
He's starting for them today.. Perfect time to scout him. I really rate him, would have him in a heartbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.