De Bruyne?

sorry to post Anonymous but just wanted to ask.....genuine question as dont know alot about him....does Herrera play the same position as De Bruyne? could he be plan B?....

Anonymous ‏@Anonymous0211 25s26 seconds ago
City in Belgium tonight looking at non other than Ander Herrera, again.

Herrera would be more like a Yaya replacement/sub.

He's not bad at all, I think they use him terribly. Has a goal threat, can do everything box to box, can do the important passing role to control the game that neither Delph or Fernando can. He's a bit lightweight but seems to have bulked up since coming over here. I was pretty upset when they bought him, but thankfully he's wasted there.

But let's be serious, the rags selling to us? Not going to happen is it.

Funnily enough, back in 2012 Tolmie's Hairdoo said we were looking at Herrera but nothing came of it.

Deadline day ? Didn't Dzeko score in the third round of the Fa Cup which is the first week of January

You're right sorry, January 7th but we couldn't get the deal tied up in the summer window and he had to kick off to get the move in January.

He's not bad at all, I think they use him terribly. Has a goal threat, can do everything box to box, can do the important passing role to control the game that neither Delph or Fernando can. He's a bit lightweight but seems to have bulked up since coming over here. I was pretty upset when they bought him, but thankfully he's wasted there.

I find it utter hilarious how United never play Herrera as every time I've seen him, he's played good, such a waste

cheers mate!;)

They don't want to sell

He ain't arsed

We will still stroll this league with what we have let's stick the money in the bank see if we pick up any serious knocks and look at it then in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.