De Bruyne?

Why is being a 'lottery winner' talked about in such pejorative terms? I expect it's one of the best feelings in the world.

I'd fucking love to be a lottery winner: fit women, fast cars, my own jet. What's not to like?

In terms of being a football supporter City fans are lottery winners: we're having a fucking ball!

Redcafe needs you GDM. A blue who can take on the rabid hordes and shoot them down with facts and a well aimed quip. Instead we have that Bobby character, and although he tries to fight our corner he does it with his tongue firmly inserted into their collective anuses.

It's bad news for every one of you flappers or fuckers who abused numerous posters on this thread, and thought Txiki was some fucking idiot.

Damo, I'll gladly take the ban.

Go on, hit me up!

Will be too busy drinking and celebrating anyhow!

This guy is gonna be sensational.

Goodnight!

I feel the same way brother, happy times and lets get the party started!!!!!!!!!!!

party-started.gif

Can't wait for it to be announced tomorrow if what has been said is right. This really is going to be amazing with him added to our side, bloody ell. Always knew this transfer would be the one that trots along at snails pace with both parties in denial over everything lol

Redcafe needs you GDM. A blue who can take on the rabid hordes and shoot them down with facts and a well aimed quip. Instead we have that Bobby character, and although he tries to fight our corner he does it with his tongue firmly inserted into their collective anuses.
If I felt I'd be given a fair crack, I'd be game, but we both know I wouldn't. It's far more equitable than RAWK, but it doesn't mean they aren't hard-wired to fend for their own. Nowt wrong with that, btw mate. As soon as I started imposing myself I'd be banned. Fair enough, really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.