De Bruyne?

No what I can't understand is why anyone would go there to watch them play teams other than City. I used to live in Stretford, only for a couple of years, but I would take a detour to the Parkway to go into town from there to avoid Chester road and driving past the swamp. I go there every year when we play there but I still hate it as a venue, and it is only since the six one that I have been able to drive past the shit hole. Each to their own mate, but I couldn't go there and watch them play other teams

Never bothered me bud. I have no real hatred of Manchester United football club per say. It's just that many of their fans are dicks.
Might have something to do with growing up in Salford. Out of a class of twenty six, I was one of three blues. You just get used to it.
If a friend needs the company, I'll help out. Plus I'm a tight bastard, and a free ticket is a free ticket. ;-)

Out of interest, how do you think he will do if we allow him, Silva and Sterling to all interchange and play wherever they see fit as the situation develops?
And how is he on the counter attack? Not seen much of him at Wolfsburg, where is he on a Demichelis - Navas level of pace.
I haven't watched enough of City to know how Silva and Sterling play together. But with us KDB starts centrally and drifts left or right rather than coming infield from outwide. But he's a class player so should adapt nicely to any high really, and going from feeding Dost to feeding Aguero will only help him ;) pace wise he's closer to Navas than Demichelis, probably similar to someone like James Rodriguez or Suarez. On the counter he is excellent, that's why he really excelled at Wolfsburg.
Not a problem mate and many thanks for your input but there's one more thing, are you still considering becoming a city supporter?...not a bad idea you know
Haha I'll have to politely decline, my English clubs are Barnet and Arsenal just because of where I live

Haha I'll have to politely decline, my English clubs are Barnet and Arsenal just because of where I live

fanscity.gif

I haven't watched enough of City to know how Silva and Sterling play together. But with us KDB starts centrally and drifts left or right rather than coming infield from outwide. But he's a class player so should adapt nicely to any high really, and going from feeding Dost to feeding Aguero will only help him ;) pace wise he's closer to Navas than Demichelis, probably similar to someone like James Rodriguez or Suarez. On the counter he is excellent, that's why he really excelled at Wolfsburg.

did you mention yesterday that there is a press conference today at Wolfsurg mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.