De Bruyne?

My KDB tracker's getting a bit messed up now, but hopefully that's it :-;
kdbcalendar3.jpg

It's strange, you're right.

Still, the other poster was right. This isn't about United. And contrary to what their fans think, it never has been.

We are Manchester City. That's more than enough.
No what I can't understand is why anyone would go there to watch them play teams other than City. I used to live in Stretford, only for a couple of years, but I would take a detour to the Parkway to go into town from there to avoid Chester road and driving past the swamp. I go there every year when we play there but I still hate it as a venue, and it is only since the six one that I have been able to drive past the shit hole. Each to their own mate, but I couldn't go there and watch them play other teams

It was inevitable really, watching him play recently he blatantly doesn't want to be there. I just hope Wolfsburg haven't ruined him these past couple of weeks.

My guess,that if he does arrive today it would be very likely that any private jet,will also fly tixi to Monaco for the champions league draw.
He may arrive later today,medical first thing in the morning then all the photos, just a guess?

This post hits the spot but whilst it is aimed specifically at MUFC it is a timely reminder to all of those other Clubs who consider history to be the only qualification that matters where the future is concerned.

How lucky we are to have an owner who has seen the football sector as an opportunity to invest in a potentially great Club to achieve success rather than invest in an existing member of a lucrative cartel.

Currently we are seeing extremely good players ignoring history and being attracted to City so it cannot be too far in the future when we will be a threat to any Club in the world for any player simply because our owner put his money where his Business Plan was rather than waiting for a return on his safe share investment.
It should also serve as a cautionary lesson for our fans. We have to stay humble and magnanimous as our success goes from strength to strength. Nobody ever knows what is round the corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.