De Bruyne?

Those Belgian wheat beers are disgusting...
But if he likes them then surely in future he should be drinking
Blue-Moon.jpg
The reason why they're disgusting is I'm sure Blue Moon is an American imitation Belgian beer and not an actual Belgian beer. Get on the real stuff it's delicious.

I can't see Wolfsburg confirming anything today. We normally like to keep any potential deals quiet until completion.

I could be wrong and all could be confirmed at half 12 mind you.

We shall see.

I tell you what, he's going to love living in Cheshire after Wolfsburg - what a sh*t of a place - its even smaller than Bury the smallest of Manchester's 10 boroughs, and with no history (arrrffff) it's a little German Milton Keynes (nasty) and has the biggest Car Factory in the world plonked in the middle

The reason why they're disgusting is I'm sure Blue Moon is an American imitation Belgian beer and not an actual Belgian beer. Get on the real stuff it's delicious.
No, I'm not actually referring to Blue Moon Beer as 'disgusting' as I'm sure it is - for me the genuine Belgian Wheat/White beers are disgusting too....

Mirror (yeah I know) says we are giving him 300k per week. 1) As if they know and 2) I very much doubt that figure

I can't see Wolfsburg confirming anything today. We normally like to keep any potential deals quiet until completion.

I could be wrong and all could be confirmed at half 12 mind you.

We shall see.

They need to keep it going for another 24-36 hours.

Only 130 posts behind the Pogba thread now.

Thre's a lot of very good micro breweries in America now, especially around New York, Boston and San Francisco. I think Blue Moon was / one but is now owned by a Millers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.