De Bruyne?

Firstly I think we should all wait until it's official before celebrating because this saga isn't finished just yet. And don't understand people claiming the fee is too high, he is the best player in one of the best leagues in the world and the league which is most similar to England, Ive not seen him play much tbh and don't like rating a player based on you tube but after a summer of tough negotiation if we get him for less than United signed di Maria for then I think we can be delighted. The best players attract the interest of all the top clubs and all of them will have inquired about KDB, add to that the fact that he's under a long contract at Wolfsburg who don't need to sell, convincing the club to sell and the player to come is impressive in itself regardless of the fee. We already look the real deal but if he signs and is all he's made out to be I don't think aiming for the champions league this season is unrealistic

Interesting: KDB wages will not be the reported 250k weekly. A basic earning of £130,000 and added bonus'. Bonus' are excluded regarding FFP

He's obviously not going to be getting whatever bullshit the press makes up, but bonuses are very much included in FFP. They were excluded from the calculations over wages included in our FFP sanctions, but now we are back under normal FFP, bonuses are definitely counted.

Fee and personal terms have been agreed but he's still not signed, somethings not quite right. I'm bracing myself!

They're just hashing out the fine details over the clauses. Nothing to worry about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.