De Bruyne?

This is ridiculous. Why can't he just say I am not discussing de bruyne.
If they are still raising the bar for city to match we should tell the cunts to fuck off.
This is a horrible transfer. Takes the shine off actually signing him

He's just being factual. The deal isn't 100% done, which was what was being reported by most people in the media last night.
We all know it's going to happen, it's just a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's, but whilst this is taking place he's still officially a Wolfsberg player.
his comments should keep the thread ticking over nicely until page 3,000 though so he deserves credit for that.

It's negotiation, he's trying to squeeze everything he can get before the deadline.

To all those moaning and calling him a ****, I say that if the boot was on the other foot you'd want city to do the same. He's done a good job for them, someone like Woodward would have sold him for £40m by now.

This is ridiculous. Why can't he just say I am not discussing de bruyne.
If they are still raising the bar for city to match we should tell the cunts to fuck off.
This is a horrible transfer. Takes the shine off actually signing him

Oh

Dear.

I thought these had finished but that lowers an already low bar, even further.

really.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.