De Bruyne?

Insert relevant comment;

For fuck sake Txiki
Let's walk away now
He's not worth it
Just pay up City
I think this will get done next week.

You missed lock the thread.

IMO this player he's not worth it Navas is doing fine. Always the same when you deal with the top players difficult decisions for fuck sake Txiki. To save face especially with my rag mates just pay up city. This thread is killing me and part of me reckons this won't be done so let's walk away now. My earlier optimism where I think it will be done next week has disappeared so mods just lock the thread now. :-)

I wonder how the guy whos getting the tattoo is getting on - has he got past the point he can make a tactical withdrawal by getting his girlfriend to change her name by deed poll to Deborah?

I've no idea.

It's breaking news on Ssn. Their director has said he is not joining city at this point in time!

Does that mean today? Before the windows closes? Has it fell through??

Who knows.

What's your best guess from all the evidence presented, even in the last few pages of this thread, & the fact of Aloffs saying that negotiations are ongoing ?

That it's off ?

Question, Who was the last Ginger to play for the club?
D98Eex.jpg

Close enough ;)

Seriously, I expect the final details of the deal will be resolved early evening in Monaco & De Bruyne to fly in tomorrow.

Aloffs did this with schurrle to he has form for it and he foolishly thinks hes smarter than everyone, if he was confident his incessant talking wouldnt be necessary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.