De Bruyne?

The only way I can see this going through now is De Bruyne refusing to play! De Bruyne must now act a total **** as Alloffs is holding back his career.
Rotten little piece of work that he Alloffs is, Bruyne must tell him to fuck off to push this transfer through.

Something stinks here with this transfer, with the amount of shit Wolfsburg are playing, raising the fee, running to the media, raising the fee, blabbing again, total ****! De Bruyne must now wave the loyalty fee if he really wants to get this done! This Alloffs **** seems to be right up his own arse
Unlikely he or anyone will have stats like he did last year, so can only see his price dropping in the short term but they don't want to sell so I agree KdB has basically got to do a Raheem.

My interpretation of the current situation is a fee has been agreed but the structure of payment has not. Until there is an agreement Wolfsburg will continue to say he is not going anywhere...
Precisely, Wolfsburg are a reluctant seller so they're making the most negative comments about the deal going through as possible so as to maximize the selling price/payment structure.
It's obvious , and I'm surprised there's so many on here flapping about it.

The only way I can see this going through now is De Bruyne refusing to play! De Bruyne must now act a total **** as Alloffs is holding back his career.
Rotten little piece of work that he Alloffs is, Bruyne must tell him to fuck off to push this transfer through.

Something stinks here with this transfer, with the amount of shit Wolfsburg are playing, raising the fee, running to the media, raising the fee, blabbing again, total ****! De Bruyne must now wave the loyalty fee if he really wants to get this done! This Alloffs **** seems to be right up his own arse

What an opinionated, judgemental and arrogant post that is.

So because Alloffs won't bend over backwards and let Txiki shaft him and get KDB on the cheap he is a "rotten ****"?

Wolfsburg spent big money on KDB, giving him a platform to kickstart his career. IMO, KDB has done the right thing and told them he wants to leave and Alloffs is doing the right thing by his club.

All reports seem to suggest that there is a sticking point with the payment structure. For all we know, there could be a clause which means Wolfsburg get £10million of the money if we win the CL. Wolfsburg will want to make sure most of, if not all of the money is guaranteed.

This transfer has gone too far down the line not to be completed.

KDB wants City and City wants KDB.
City and Wolfsburg have agreed a principle fee.
They are just haggling over the payment structure.

All sides have too much to lose if this goes tits up.

What an opinionated, judgemental and arrogant post that is.

So because Alloffs won't bend over backwards and let Txiki shaft him and get KDB on the cheap he is a "rotten ****"?

Wolfsburg spent big money on KDB, giving him a platform to kickstart his career. IMO, KDB has done the right thing and told them he wants to leave and Alloffs is doing the right thing by his club.

All reports seem to suggest that there is a sticking point with the payment structure. For all we know, there could be a clause which means Wolfsburg get £10million of the money if we win the CL. Wolfsburg will want to make sure most of, if not all of the money is guaranteed.

This transfer has gone too far down the line not to be completed.

KDB wants City and City wants KDB.
City and Wolfsburg have agreed a principle fee.
They are just haggling over the payment structure.

All sides have too much to lose if this goes tits up.

He is a rotten ****.

He can just shut his fucking face for a start & not make pronouncements about the deal.

He doesn't sound overly confident that he'll be staying :

Reports in England and Germany claimed on Wednesday night that widespread agreement had been reached between all parties, with estimates ranging from between 75 and 80 million euros for a transfer fee.

Allofs denied that was the case, however.

"There is no agreement with De Bruyne and with Manchester City," Allofs said at a press conference on Thursday.

"We have agreed to open negotiations, and that has happened, but Kevin is still a Wolfsburg player.

"We are not in any rush to get this (transfer) through. The interests of both sides must be considered.

"If our expectations are not fulfilled, Kevin will be playing for Wolfsburg this season, and I wouldn't mind that.

"In the end, there can only be winners from this deal and that applies also to Wolfsburg. If that is not the case, then there will be no transfer."

Earlier, Allofs had told Sport Bild magazine that his club cannot afford to turn down such sums like perhaps Bayern Munich can, hinting that there would be a point when they would accept an offer from City.

"People do think that money does not come into it with Volkswagen (the club's backers), but that is not the case," he said.

"VW and we place a lot of importance on being economically sound.

"Compared to the top clubs in Europe, we have very little means at our disposal. We must also adhere to UEFA's Financial Fair Play.

"We can't compete with (Bayern)."

Until a suitable offer is made, however, De Bruyne will continue to be considered a Wolfsburg player, also by their coach Dieter Hecking.

"I am naming 18 players in my squad to face Schalke (on Friday night) and I expect Kevin to be one of them," he said.
Reading between the lines there, it sounds like they have refused to negotiate over these months at all, trying to keep him there, but that has failed, and he has told them he's going, so now they're having to negotiate, and I suspect we've reached a point where the price is OK, and that he's just stalling to make it look like they are negotiating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.