De Bruyne?

Anyone believing they think they know what is happening at this point is a looney.

Sign of madness doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

If I have another go at guessing someone stop me.

Question, Who was the last Ginger to play for the club?

p9UIE1hjj

He's trying to maximise the value for his prized asset who he knows wants to leave.

Also, the transfer is the biggest story in England and Germany, he will be getting constantly asked about it. If he genuinely had no intention of selling him, he would have said so weeks ago and refused to comment on speculation.

As if his comments at a pre match presser are going to have any effect whatsoever, on the behind the scenes negotiations between City & Wolfsburg.
It's nothing to do with the real deal, it's him showing off how powerful & in control he is. He's a jumped up little fucking shit.

Been reading some comments from Wolfsburg-fans on a few German footiesites. They are a bit divided.

For starterws, they all think De Bruyne is a fantastic player. At least he was to them. Good.

-Most of them obviously very disappointed De Bruyne is leaving, especially just 5 days before the window shuts. Most of them bought a seasonticket on the promise De Bruyne would still be at Wolfsburg. I agree from that point of view and stand for closing the transferwindow before any league starts.
-Loads of them are not happy with Wolfsburg dragging this one on till very late and probably too late to get a few decent replacements in. The fact De Bruyne didn't sign a new contractoffer should have said enough. Again I agree. De Bruyne never said he wanted to leave or put in a transfer-request, yet not signing a new deal (and some deal it was) should have made Wolfsburg finish this one much sooner. It was not Wolfsburg who was patiently waiting for the inevetable to happen; it was City who knew De Bruyne was interested.
-A fair few congratulate Wolfsburg with a good piece of business and in fact it is moneywise. You pay EPS 18 and receive EPS 74 18 months later is not bad. It just makes the fact Wolfsburg say they are not a selling club look silly. They didn't need the money so they didn't had to say yes to whatever offer we made and whatever the player wanted in the end. The fact Wolfsburg dragged it on made the players' head turn more and more until there was seemingly no way back. Again him not signing a new contract should have said it all.
-And finally there are obviously again the many who simply hate us or hate the PL. The Germans see many Spanish players going to the PL and they fear German players will go there as well. Especially now the voted best player of last season has done so. The just hate itand hate the money coming with our owner and the tv-deal. If any wanted FFP it's them lot. Some even preferred De Bruyne going to Bayern than to us or the PL. That to me was the saddest set of fans...

Anyways, we need the player to sign a contract first. Allofs said it was 99,9% certain De Bruyne would not leave, now it's 99,9% certain he will be a City-player. I hate this 0,1% ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.