De Bruyne?

Is it so hard to convince players to come to us without paying hefty fees for their services. And they ain't top or world class too.
It's not the players - they are under contract, and their clubs are under no obligation to sell (unless there's a buyout clause).
If you're talking about the crazy wages, then I sort of agree, but you're also dealing with agents who will want to secure the max deal for their player too. Ultimately I suppose it's about what City believe someone's worth to US is. 200K a week's worth to us might not be 200K a week to Bayern, or Barca et al. As long as it makes sense for us, I don't suppose it matters.

Hecking said yes, but you better don`t trust them. A few weeks ago they were very sure De Bruyne would sign a new contract immediatley and stay at Wolfsburg 99,9%.

we normally have a pic or vid posted on here as soon as he at training, none this time then.

It t
Wtf is going on?
It was suppose be today but now all this gloom....
This thread had countless pre mature ejaculation.

Unfortunately it only takes one media outlet, especially a credible one, to jump the gun and the news goes viral this is what has happened here. Some sources last night were saying it wasnt full done and that is what Wolfsburg have said today, reading between the lines. Looks like fee agreed but until all the details are complete then we just need to be patient and it will get done soon.

I take one sleeping tablet which knocks me out for approx 10 hours,so in a near 72 hours before Saturdays KO,I reckon 7 tablets.But thats assuming you do wake up !!!!

Pretty sure taking all of the sleeping pills in the world wouldn't do as much damage as this kdb saga is doing on me heart

Why would Wolfsburg have to pay Gent and Genk?
There won't be a contract between the clubs.

It will be in De Bruyne's contract.

Solidarity contributions are included in all his transfers, meaning every time he moves a very small (0.5% usually the highest) payment goes to his first clubs to thank them and to help keep them afloat.

I think Aguero has the same with Independiente.

Wolfsburg will not be wanting to pay these with the money received and will be asking for more off City to cover it.

The agreements are signed between De Bruyne and his old clubs and legally have to be paid a proportion of each fee.

De Bruyne himself doesn't see the money,it's just a touch of humility and loyalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.