Leigh Road, Worsley
£2,100,000

PrevNext
3685_BWP08146_IMG_61_0000_max_656x437.jpg

Prev 1 of 33 Next

Start slideshow

8-P

It t

Unfortunately it only takes one media outlet, especially a credible one, to jump the gun and the news goes viral this is what has happened here. Some sources last night were saying it wasnt full done and that is what Wolfsburg have said today, reading between the lines. Looks like fee agreed but until all the details are complete then we just need to be patient and it will get done soon.
Media jumping on gun too soon and blue moan at usual .. makes sense.
cheers for the update. Hope this thransfer doesn't trump kaka saga :)

It's not the players - they are under contract, and their clubs are under no obligation to sell (unless there's a buyout clause).
If you're talking about the crazy wages, then I sort of agree, but you're also dealing with agents who will want to secure the max deal for their player too. Ultimately I suppose it's about what City believe someone's worth to US is. 200K a week's worth to us might not be 200K a week to Bayern, or Barca et al. As long as it makes sense for us, I don't suppose it matters.[/QUOTE
I agree on some point but i do think our negotiating team could do better without necessarily having to lure them with such money on both salaries and transfer buys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.