De Bruyne?

It could be a clause that relates to the CL

Or that if we draw them he doesn't play against us?

Some daft shit like that possibly

My contact is extremely confident that De Bruyne will be on a flight this evening at some stage, as the PR team, along with all the AV guys are prepping for his arrival

thanks for the updates this afternoon mate!.......keep em coming!;)

When a rag says to me, but you have been given your money and haven't earned it like us, I always reply yes what is your point. It's fucking great.

And I just ask them what's the difference between Adidas giving the scum £750m and Sheikh Mansour giving us £750m? In neither case is the £750m "our money". In both cases the money is given by donator in order to further their own agendas. What's the fucking difference?

But unlike the scum, we're investing our money in the stadium and youth development and the local area, building a legacy. The scum just give it to the Glazers. And they lecture us??? Give me a fucking break.

It could be a clause that relates to the CL

Or that if we draw them he doesn't play against us?

Some daft shit like that possibly

Not allowed to do that. Chelsea did that with Courtois on loan, and UEFA told them it was void and he could play for atletico - knocked them out as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.