De Bruyne?

We better not draw Wolfsburg in this CL draw. Paranoid as shit that that could screw up the deal.
I can't understand the reasoning for that hypothetical scenario. It would be really small minded of Wolfsburg and a bit pathetic if there was anything like that in there. I could understand if there would be problems with angered fans from Wolfsburg if they were mental like Turks or Italians and there was some sort of threat but for the sake of football I can't think why that would be part of it.

I can't understand the reasoning for that hypothetical scenario. It would be really small minded of Wolfsburg and a bit pathetic if there was anything like that in there. I could understand if there would be problems with angered fans from Wolfsburg if they were mental like Turks or Italians and there was some sort of threat but for the sake of football I can't think why that would be part of it.
It's just another wrinkle in the equation I don't want to have to worry about. Would it change anything? No clue but it certainly wouldn't help us by drawing them I would think.

63316581.jpg

that was a near fucking thing - whole deal could have been off if that italian fella had pulled the wrong ball out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.