De Bruyne?

Anyone who can deliver a ball like him, and with an eye for goal, will add another dimension to our play, accurate balls from all over the field, a good shot on either foot, you don't win player of the year for nothing! And the added bonus that we've put a spanner in the Bayern supply chain!
KDB Will be putting them on a plate for Aguero, or finishing them himself, something Navas hasn't quite managed on a regular basis ( I like Navas by the way) in close games it could make all the difference, and if anyone saw the last minute ball KDB shipped in for Bendtner to equalize against Bayern, you'll know what I mean.
So he's cost a few quid more, if we win titles and trophies, he'll be worth it

Anyone who can deliver a ball like him, and with an eye for goal, will add another dimension to our play, accurate balls from all over the field, a good shot on either foot, you don't win player of the year for nothing! And the added bonus that we've put a spanner in the Bayern supply chain!

If and when the deal goes through, Bundesliga fans will accuse City of "destroying the Bundesliga", and rather, he should go to Bayern to "keep the best talents in their league". I fully expect them to say that. ;)

The tabloids can whine about the fee,the wages,everything it matters not one fucking jot! To the fans and the Sheik we just want to see the best players in the world wearing the sky blue,steamrollering teams every week and winning trophies,end of!

For me every single penny spent was worth it for that one Aguerooooooo moment,i will think of that and smile on my death bed if i get the chance to do so. For me that is
The tabloids can whine about the fee,the wages,everything it matters not one fucking jot! To the fans and the Sheik we just want to see the best players in the world wearing the sky blue,steamrollering teams every week and winning trophies,end of!

For me every single penny spent was worth it for that one Aguerooooooo moment,i will think of that and smile on my death bed if i get the chance to do so. For me that is priceless.

Agree 100% .

Question to regular watchers of Bundesliga (not for YouTube heroes).

Why is his ball retention so awful? 75% across the last 2 seasons as a floating central playmaker is lower than most wingers and a lot of strikers. He is going to have to do a lot better than that playing our system.

Question to regular watchers of Bundesliga (not for YouTube heroes).

Why is his ball retention so awful? 75% across the last 2 seasons as a floating central playmaker is lower than most wingers and a lot of strikers.

He tries ludicrously difficult long passes so increases risk of giving the ball away I expect.

He tries ludicrously difficult long passes so increases risk of giving the ball away I expect.
I suspect similarly, meaning we'll be asking him to play quite a different style of game to the one that has allowed him to create 21 assists in a season. I feel De Bruyne will be 100% here at the end of the transfer window, and I hope he replicates the form he did at wolfsburg for us and forms part of a really effective, fluid attacking unit. I'm really nervous about this one though, I feel like he isn't the right player for us based on the knowledge that I do have. I hope our scouts see something that I haven't and he is a raging success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.