De Bruyne?

I know YouTube isn't the be all end all but to me he doesn't look anything special on there. Hope he proves me wrong though and tears the Prem apart.

Can't wait till this is over and I never have to hear Allofs name again. I understand he's trying to do his job to the best of his ability but fuck me what a ****. Trying to brush this all off as he's only signing for us cos we're offering him "astonishing wages" that they "can't compete with". I am fully aware he is gonna be well paid for joining us but there are bigger reasons than that for him joining the most exciting footballing project in the world. Bitter twat.

Frankly, I'm a bit tired of the whole thing and would rather spend a couple of quid more and get Pogba....and I'd even loan him back to Juve for the season if that's what it takes!

Frankly, I'm a bit tired of the whole thing and would rather spend a couple of quid more and get Pogba....and I'd even loan him back to Juve for the season if that's what it takes!

Why not both? We'll win the league, make a deep run in the champions league and then throw piles of money at him next summer and really put that 'hearts set out for Barcelona' theory to the test. Bonus points if we bounce them from the group and eliminate Barcelona.

Why not both? We'll win the league, make a deep run in the champions league and then throw piles of money at him next summer and really put that 'hearts set out for Barcelona' theory to the test. Bonus points if we bounce them from the group and eliminate Barcelona.
From your lips....

I seriously cannot think of a reason why we are going to sooooooooo much trouble to crowbar him from Wolfsburg...a team going nowhere fast in world football, which is attempting to bend us over for their best young player. I thought we were not going to continue to be fucked about by teams and players who don't seem to be able to come out and say they would like to challenge themselves at City?

It is a fucking soap opera and we are better than this. Every day some new BS comes out of Germany. City should tell him to shit or get off the pot and let Wolfsburg know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.