De Bruyne?

Cheeky git :)
Yes work ;)

b4t2q8.jpg

Time to fight fire with fire, everyone get down to their local Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Porsche, Lamborghini or Bentley dealership. Tell them you're ready to spend a fortune, leave your details with them and then string them along for 2 months before telling them you've decided to buy a BMW because Klaus Allofs is a cnut.
WAIT ONE COTTON PICKIN MINUTE....
What's this BMW shit? You know the Big Money Wasted lot are based in f*cking Munich don't you?
It's gonna have to be Aston Martin I'm afraid!

What's this shit? You know the Big Money Wasted lot are based in f*cking Munich don't you?
It's gonna have to be Aston Martin I'm afraid!

They're not part of the VW group but I suppose they are still German.

Better tell them we've decided to buy a Reliant Robin instead.

I'm just gonna throw this out there...

I'm excited about him coming to City!

I don't care how long it takes, or how much he costs - as long as he gets here eventually, I'm happy!

Just read the report on Sky Sports News 'What De Bruyne brings' and he just sounds exceptional. His 20 assists & 10 goals last season mean that only 4 players in Europe directly contributed to more goals - Messi, Ronaldo & Aguero! No shame in coming 4th to that lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.