De Bruyne?

I'm just gonna throw this out there...

I'm excited about him coming to City!

I don't care how long it takes, or how much he costs - as long as he gets here eventually, I'm happy!

Just read the report on Sky Sports News 'What De Bruyne brings' and he just sounds exceptional. His 20 assists & 10 goals last season mean that only 4 players in Europe directly contributed to more goals - Messi, Ronaldo & Aguero! No shame in coming 4th to that lot!

Let's just get him here first mate.

Time to fight fire with fire, everyone get down to their local Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Porsche, Lamborghini or Bentley dealership. Tell them you're ready to spend a fortune, leave your details with them and then string them along for 2 months before telling them you've decided to buy a BMW because Klaus Allofs is a cnut.
Shit. I've got a Skoda Superb, and my eldest daughter, who I mentioned earlier flying to Frankfurt, works for Bentley as their racing team co-ordinator. She's at a race meeting all weekend, so I'll tell her when she gets back that my order is being cancelled.

My hats off to Txiki, I cannot even begin to imagine how to deal with all these clubs, Liverpool, Juventus and now Wolfsburg.

Add to that the out going deals, we had to deal with Inter and Freaking Roma!

I'm proud of our club, our owners, the Chairman, DOF and everyone involved.

Just look what Glazers and Woodward were able to pull off in the transfer market, Piss all!

My hats off to Txiki, I cannot even begin to imagine how to deal with all these clubs, Liverpool, Juventus and now Wolfsburg.

Add to that the out going deals, we had to deal with Inter and Freaking Roma!

I'm proud of our club, our owners, the Chairman, DOF and everyone involved.

Just look what Glazers and Woodward were able to pull off in the transfer market, Piss all!
Let's just get it over the line first. Then the celebrations can begin..

Am I the only one who thinks he could still have got on a plane? I mean he's training on his own, he's not in the team tonight, he seems to be literally sitting on a suitcase. Why not let him come over here and enjoy our hospitality?

He could even take a medical.

Mangala did the CityTV stuff weeks before we signed him because of hold ups with the TPO.

As far as I understand the plane is still grounded mate

Wolfsburg sold Perisic to Inter for €20m. Lets see if there is movement on this KDB deal then or are we still negotiating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.