De Bruyne?

I reckon there should be a BlueMoon synchronized opening of a bottle of something eminently drinkable at 12 Noon tomorrow to celebrate the last step in what would be a very fine transfer window.
Can we hang on till 12,30 which is the time I get to the pub for the standard run-in to the Watford game

"After the sell of KDB: What want Wolfsburg to do with the whole money"
28.08.2015, 16:40

0868ab54-4d66-11e5-acef-f80f41fc6a62

The article here say, they plant to replace KDB with DRAXLER from Schalke.... as Juve are able to offer only 30m Euro, and Schalke want 45m for him...

http://www.sport1.de/fussball/bunde...erkauf-von-kevin-de-bruyne-an-manchester-city

I hope Schalke are half as unbearable a Wolfsburg have been and take Klaus for mugs by constantly changing goalposts.
I wish, it's an all-German negotiation, you don't want to know what goes on at those things.

Lol, then why 10 days ago was he posting "Whats the latest of KDB guys???" and then 10 days later he's practically inside head office knowing each move. Lets see tomorrow, I believe him, but I find it so stupid how you are getting angry that I am weary about someone posting here info on his movements and people getting angry because I believe claim it could be wrong?

Because your logic is twisted. You're saying he has no proof to back up what he says but you have no proof he's wrong. So what the fuck do you expect? Like I said, you can question it (the most sensible option), you can call his bluff or you could ignore him. What is the point of questioning his status as a poster? ITKs aren't a special breed of people. Information is readily available and at any point in time I might get passed on details about a transfer. I like to think that, if that was to happen, I wouldn't be greeted by some entitled, passive aggressive, snide arsehole looking to put me down because they're too impatient to wait for the transfer to unfold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.