De Bruyne?

Actually cannot believe why you guys are going so far on about this since I said "Since when have you been giving info?" Maybe its why this forum goes into ultra-flap mode when something happens, complete knee-jerk reactions. Also bet you guys are the people who slag off Anonymous when he is giving info in good faith to us polite blues
I've no idea what you are talking about, least of all who 'you guys' are.

Hopefully they've got it wrong, but on the live score app it has mr d b as being in their starting line up. Not be the first time they've fucked up tho!

I've no idea what you are talking about, least of all who 'you guys' are.

images

Twas ever thus. Once upon a time, I used to get lots of useful info and make posts based on it on another forum and had to put up with some idiots who wouldn't accept that I knew stuff because I wouldn't reveal the source; which was in fact a City player that Our Kid knows. I have repeated this numerous times down the years but my brother's family became good friends with said player's family through having daughters in the same school class. The point being, there's all sorts of ways that people can genuinely come into possession of info and the chances of there not being some members of this forum who get snippets of interesting information are probably low.
Spot on. There are many internet warriors and amateur gamblers lurking these pages. When 'us' local supporters, some if us having had links with the club going back decades, have the temerity to mention information that is freely given to us, I've noticed that it tends to be either ignored or aggressively derided by certain factions who seem to enjoy their self-importance and which goes far beyond any merit. I don't tend to bother now for such reasons. PM me if you are interested in the way the club is going. Cheers. ;)

Spot on. There are many internet warriors and amateur gamblers lurking these pages. When 'us' local supporters, some if us having had links with the club going back decades, have the temerity to mention information that is freely given to us, I've noticed that it tends to be either ignored or aggressively derided by certain factions who seem to enjoy their self-importance and which goes far beyond any merit. I don't tend to bother now for such reasons. PM me if you are interested in the way the club is going. Cheers. ;)

agreed,and those who think they own this forum, i tend not to bother posting now due the shite people spout. sad

Fair play to our saviour Joey Barton on talksport. They tired getting him to slag off the De Bryune deal but he defended the fee & wages as being 'the going rate for top players' & how we're paying no more than other top clubs do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.