De Bruyne?

Can`t believe it. Is this a dig to us?

I honestly just think he's saying his opinion on what De Bruyne should do, he knows he's not going to stay at City so he's giving advice from a neutral standpoint. It doesn't really help us though, so it'd be prefered that he kept his mouth shut on the subject, it's none of our players' business anyways.

I honestly just think he's saying his opinion on what De Bruyne should do, he knows he's not going to stay at City so he's giving advice from a neutral standpoint. It doesn't really help us though, so it'd be prefered that he kept his mouth shut on the subject, it's none of our players' business anyways.
He's being paid by us. I'd imagine Txiki and co being pretty pissed off at this.

He's being paid by us. I'd imagine Txiki and co being pretty pissed off at this.

On a supporter's level, it seems he's preferring his old club Wolfsburg over his current club, us. Add to that all the success we've brought him and the fact that when he retires, we will be the club he has played for most... I think we have a right to be pissed off that he appears to be telling our biggest target not to come. I wonder if it has to do with this:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...triker-Edin-Dzeko-wants-3m-pay-off-leave-Roma

"Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko wants £3m pay-off if he is to leave for Roma"

I know it's the Daily Star, but someone else mentioned a dispute between us being the hold up.

On a supporter's level, it seems he's preferring his old club Wolfsburg over his current club, us. Add to that all the success we've brought him and the fact that when he retires, we will be the club he has played for most... I think we have a right to be pissed off that he appears to be telling our biggest target not to come. I wonder if it has to do with this:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...triker-Edin-Dzeko-wants-3m-pay-off-leave-Roma

"Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko wants £3m pay-off if he is to leave for Roma"

I know it's the Daily Star, but someone else mentioned a dispute between us being the hold up.

Was me mate,read an article on TUTTOMERCATOWEB,it was saying he wants a €4.5m payoff,which is just over £3m,I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.