De Bruyne?

I got a message of a lad that got the sterling date rite he gave me the date on his signing 1 month before and got the 14th either luck but the way the deal was going i 100% think hes itk. He had already lumped money on kdb and last week put even more money on when the odds drifted. He said this is 100% on and just a matter of time.

I got a message of a lad that got the sterling date rite he gave me the date on his signing 1 month before and got the 14th either luck but the way the deal was going i 100% think hes itk. He had already lumped money on kdb and last week put even more money on when the odds drifted. He said this is 100% on and just a matter of time.

Cheers pal, hope you are right!

So you interpret Txiki failing to close a move for, and in fact being rejected by, a target as "playing a blinder", because you don't rate said target? Wish I was so easily pleased.

And I should hope we are trying to offload a few players, otherwise we must surely break a record as being the first team ever not to sell a player in a summer transfer window (especially given how poor some performed last season).

Put another way, if the window shut now and we stuck with what we have, would you be happy with our transfer activity?

I don't think he's "played a blinder" no, at the moment it's difficult to comment as none us really know what's happening or happened.

Maybe we are looking to offload maybe we aren't? Maybe we're waiting for players to come in before selling? Maybe no one wants the players for the price were willing to sell at? I don't know, you don't know. I would hope that no player leaves until he's replaced, if we sold Dzeko, for example, but didn't have a replacement for him then I'd say Txiki has done appallingly poor. If that's a young kid coming through that the club feels is good enough or a new player coming through, it matters not, just a replacement.

You ask if I'd be happy if the window shut now? No, I probably wouldn't be? But it hasn't closed and it won't close for a little while yet, and that gives City plenty of time to bring in the players they deem good enough to enhance the squad.

These things can't be as easy as "yeah let's get pogba, messi will be good, bid, sign; done deal", a lot of time and effort need to be put in.

We don't have a right to sign anyone, we can pay the going rate, we can sell our vision and philosophy, we can inform our plans for the player in question (whilst remaining truthful and honest), then it's up to the player of City fit their needs and wants.

The only way City and Txiki can be judged is to get to September and if our squad is better than before. At the moment, it certainly isn't weaker. We've brought in a top talent with bags of potential, and retained most of the squad. Does Milner's departure weaken the squad? That's up for debate and most people will disagree either way.

We have lots of time to strengthen, and assess our activity at the end of the transfer window.

Can`t believe it. Is this a dig to us?
WTF how is that dig? He just basically said we are one of the top clubs in Europe and de Bruyne can excel with us. But any player will find it hard to get playing time in a top club especially having to adept from a different league. Some players may find it better to stay and develpe further. That's pretty much standard nothing controversial. How is that a dig ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.