De Bruyne?

Pretty long interview with him in the latest issue of the "11 Freunde magazine".

He clearly stated that he would rather play for the second team in the league and be a sure starter rather than playing for Bayern and warm the bench.

Guess that's one of the reasons why it didn't work out at Chelsea either.

blue underpants said:
He was excellent in he San Siro last night

Fantastic player. Agree with you re last night. The lad breaks his neck trying to get into the box. Couple of petulant moments but think he was frustrated sloppiness from his team mates. Definitely the kind of player we need.

01cravend said:
Larry Stranger said:
bluechampion7891 said:
I do think they need a good striker but I am not sure they'd want Edin back for a number of reasons (or at least he will be in the list but not on top)

first, Edin has his poorest ever season. He is also 29

second, for the wages and fee that Wolfburg are likely to shell out there are other options, younger with more potential or older players who have done better than Edin

Looks like Wolfsburg is in for Lukaku. May they be willing to sell to fund the move? They just bought Schurrle so perhaps he's De Bruyne's replacement.

They have Bas Dost who has 13 goals in 14 appearances so far this season, he is 6'5, good in the air, decent finisher... Poor first touch and naff passer, remind you of anyone..Doubt they want a carbon copy of what they already have

hahaha brilliant.

Stephenhakin said:
01cravend said:
Larry Stranger said:
Looks like Wolfsburg is in for Lukaku. May they be willing to sell to fund the move? They just bought Schurrle so perhaps he's De Bruyne's replacement.

They have Bas Dost who has 13 goals in 14 appearances so far this season, he is 6'5, good in the air, decent finisher... Poor first touch and naff passer, remind you of anyone..Doubt they want a carbon copy of what they already have

hahaha brilliant.

+ Bendtner, it would be three strikers in the "same" mould.

Bruun said:
Stephenhakin said:
01cravend said:

hahaha brilliant.

+ Bendtner, it would be three strikers in the "same" mould.

Bas Dost or not they are a decent side.

Nasri's replacement.

De Bruyne would be a big upgrade, I think he's brilliant. Mourinho dropped a clanger selling him.

De Bruyne is a very good player but in Wolfsburg he plays as an AMF behind the Striker (Who is Bas Dost). Also there are two DMF behind him.
If he comes to City, and we continue playing 4-4-2 I don't thing that he will be the some good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.