De Bruyne?

Chrisdunk said:
bluemoon32 said:
Chrisdunk said:
Get him in. He's better than Silva. Perhaps not as silky on the ball but far more effective and doesn't go hiding when it matters.

Barcelona let both Deco & Ronaldinho go so they could evolve so I don't see why we can't do the same.

Aguero
Felipe Anderson De Bruyne Sterling
Schneiderlin Yaya

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Assist #24 for De Bruyne. Kindly remind me how many SIlva has this season again.

He's nothing like silva seems more like milner to me and has been far more effective from wide. He's be a good signing but not worth over £25mill.

De Bruyne isn't as silky as Silva but he offers up the goods in regards to goals and assists.

Silva's biggest strength isn't his assists in my opinion, don't get me wrong he is one of the best chance creators and providers in Europe but the way he controls and dictates play in the final third is his biggest asset, De Bruyne can't do that and will offer something more dynamic and forceful, which in my opinion is what we need because at times we are too tippy tappy.

thesilvalining said:
His crossing looks quality

Yep he looks wasted in the middle everything good he has produced have been out wide on the break, seems to be dispossessed quite easy at times.

he has a lot of great things about him. set pieces, finishing, dribbling, drive, can use both feet

the only thing I think he needs to improve massively is his passing accuracy

can see a three way battle between us, rags and PSG for him

bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:
How are they for strikers? Would they take edin back?

I do think they need a good striker but I am not sure they'd want Edin back for a number of reasons (or at least he will be in the list but not on top)

first, Edin has his poorest ever season. He is also 29

second, for the wages and fee that Wolfburg are likely to shell out there are other options, younger with more potential or older players who have done better than Edin

Looks like Wolfsburg is in for Lukaku. May they be willing to sell to fund the move? They just bought Schurrle so perhaps he's De Bruyne's replacement.

g180aj said:
Chrisdunk said:
bluemoon32 said:
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Assist #24 for De Bruyne. Kindly remind me how many SIlva has this season again.

He's nothing like silva seems more like milner to me and has been far more effective from wide. He's be a good signing but not worth over £25mill.

He has 9 goals and 17 assists in the Bundesliga this seasons. His numbers are higher than Robben's and Müller's even if the two still beat him when you take a per minute quote as he always plays. What does he have to do so people accept he simply is good. He is 23.

He is not a playmaker - more a chance creator. And in the winter break he really improved his shot efficiency, too.

He has a great mentality. Does not go down in bigger matches.

Larry Stranger said:
bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:
How are they for strikers? Would they take edin back?

I do think they need a good striker but I am not sure they'd want Edin back for a number of reasons (or at least he will be in the list but not on top)

first, Edin has his poorest ever season. He is also 29

second, for the wages and fee that Wolfburg are likely to shell out there are other options, younger with more potential or older players who have done better than Edin

Looks like Wolfsburg is in for Lukaku. May they be willing to sell to fund the move? They just bought Schurrle so perhaps he's De Bruyne's replacement.

pretty sure they have no need to sell and are probably the only german club other than bayern who can flex financial muscle

schurrle so far hasnt had any impact.

the only way de bruyne is leaving is if he wants to leave and makes a fuss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.