De Bruyne?

We have to factor in the reality that what's important for the majority of women isn't that significant for us. Some women would invite the entire street round just so they can show off some new wallpaper or little Tommys first poo that has been mounted in a plastic block. So she might just be talking shit.

Don't think they'll sell Cavani, there's a lot of talk about Zlatan going back to Milan and that the deal will happen once Di Maria has been transfered. Don't think they'd sell two of their strikers, once Zlatan is gone Cavani can move back to his native position as a striker instead of being forced out wide as has been the case.
Maybe that could happen. I think Zlatan will stay though. I don't think he will go to Milan. I'd be happy if we were in for Cavani. He's still done well for PSG considering he's played out wide. Still scored plenty this season.

Inside news saying we will have KDB completed BEFORE Friday next week for a sum of £40+million. Great news unless the deal falls through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.