De Bruyne?

Could Carla be ITK? I guess yes. Every player was talking about world class players incoming, so they seem to know how the club is chasing... so why should a WAG not know too?

Yes it is.

How long shall we go round this loop?

752096_Ampliada__99115_zoom.jpg

I'm sure you're 100% correct.

However how is that great news?! Unless she's the most unobservant human being on the planet I'd wager she'd already noticed she was pregnant, and knew the due date!
Yes wouldn't she have already known the due date, and I'm sure she would have tweeted something about her being pregnant therefore surely it's something else but tbh it could be anything

Yes wouldn't she have already known the due date, and I'm sure she would have tweeted something about her being pregnant therefore surely it's something else but tbh it could be anything

To be honest, I doubt very much that Vincent Kompany, a week in advance, has any real ideal about City's incoming transfers, even if they are related to international teammates. Carla Kompany will have even less clue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.