De Bruyne?

Question is, who could possibly follow this? All previously believed targets or suspected possibilities are out of the picture. Absolutely phenomenal window regardless, a dream that we were hoping for in May.

I can't be certain, but we are definitely still active in and out.

Anyone who thinks we are going to spend another £160m on Bale and Pogba needs to put the crack pipe down.

We would break the Internet, never mind Damo's calibrated masterpiece.
Bale AND pogba. He didn't say or.........

I can't be certain, but we are definitely still active in and out.

Anyone who thinks we are going to spend another £160m on Bale and Pogba needs to put the crack pipe down.

We would break the Internet, never mind Damo's calibrated masterpiece.

I'm planning/working under the idea that we'll be active all the way to the deadline.

We still need a centre midfielder and there has still been no groundwork done on anybody else but Pogba and Wilshere. To me this means we're either going with what we've got which I cannot imagine is the case or we're still at the table with either Pogba or Wilshere.

Our net spend even with this deal done is only going to be around £80m. We spent around that last year and we were restricted under FFP and had lower revenues than this year, the money is there, the need is there and the only thing missing is the opportunity.

We've filled temporary holes in the past with people like Fernando, so it could be another one of those transfers. But the absolutely unthinkable idea is that we'll land KDB then just sit around whilst there is a glaring gap in our centre midfield.

giphy.gif

Huge thanks tolmie - soon be able to collect my £350 winnings!

Just wish it was pogba next (£1100)!! Can't see that happening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.