De Bruyne?

Even less now I've looked.

I keep track of Txiki's spending in his thread using BBC sources and presuming all addons will be completed.

We're at a £10m net spend at the minute, taking his career total at City to £119m net.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/discussion-txiki-begiristain-2015-16.313749/

+ £50m for KDB means we're at a £60m net spend for the transfer window. We could probably stick down another £100m if we were pushing the boat out.

So in theory we could go for either Bale or Pogba but obviously not both. Pogba would seem to be the logical choice, I am just wondering if the reason we went quiet on Pogba was to give Juventus plenty of time to get replacements without being stung for high fees just as we did with Liverpool? Chelsea intervention probably amounted to making bids but we were in first so they got rejected. Pure coincidence that we were paired in CL. Deadline day signing just to round things off with maybe Nasri going the other way.

Even less now I've looked.

I keep track of Txiki's spending in his thread using BBC sources and presuming all addons will be completed.

We're at a £10m net spend at the minute, taking his career total at City to £119m net.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/discussion-txiki-begiristain-2015-16.313749/

+ £50m for KDB means we're at a £60m net spend for the transfer window. We could probably stick down another £100m if we were pushing the boat out.

Quick question, to get to that £10m value you have Negredo's fee in there, yet also Jovetic/Dzeko. Surely they have to be in separate windows? And as others mentioned Otamendi pushes it to £40m anyway, then KDB makes it £90-100m. I don't see us making another big purchase of £50m+ this window but who am I to say what will happen.

Quick question, to get to that £10m value you have Negredo's fee in there, yet also Jovetic/Dzeko. Surely they have to be in separate windows?

Negredo was originally in the previous window, though press reports stated outright that his fee would be collected this year so moved it. Can do the same with Dzeko/Jovetic if it's needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.