De Bruyne?

i expect him to move on next year when he realises he's now cover and not a starter.

I know footballers are not seen as the brightest sparks, but I imagine he realises that already. The question is whether it will push him to try harder to earn a place in the team, or make him slack off until another club comes a'knocking. Let's hope it's the former.

Firstly there is no gap in central midfield, and secondly, £35m plus Nasri!?

Try £50-60m plus Nasri and maybe they'd look at it.

We're trying to become a CL winning team. If you think we can get there with a 32 year old Yaya, Fernandinho, a pretty average player in Fernando and Fabian Delph then we're going to strongly disagree

We have 4 senior centre midfielders too which just isn't enough for the season ahead.

There is definitely a gap in our centre midfield.

He is clearly the best passing player in the world, maybe his passing percentage is a bit low because of all the risk he takes with his passing, but he creates a sick amount of open chances for his teams. Wolfsburg lacked a top notch striker, and still he got the all time assist record of the Bundesliga. Aguero will benefit a lot from this player.

@SunMartinB: Told this am that KdB deal was struck at a cool 70m euros, all in. No add ons. That's the thick end of £51m in real money #mcfc

Ok...off to the ground but in anticipation...hope we see him later at the game
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Doubt it, I reckon texts from the club on final whistle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.