De Bruyne?

From @BlueDruid who couldn't post these
20150829_122355a.jpg

20150829_115613a.jpg

cheers DiscoSteve....and BlueDruid!!! ;)

It would be suicidal to play Pogba and Yaya together so Fernandinho has to play.

Yaya is not going to be benched and pogba will demand to play every week as well. These players do not accept rotating, and cost too much to be on the bench anyway. KDB arriving rules out 433.

There is no space in our midfield for another starter. At best we could buy a back up for Yaya who has enough promise to maybe replace him one day.

Also look at barca's midfield. Their back ups are sergi roberto and Rafinha. That did not stop them winning the CL.

You can't do this, you've just made up a bunch of stuff and then at the end say "so that's definitely why".

It would be suicidal to play Pogba and Yaya together

I disagree entirely and think they would extremely well together. Neither are morons and both are professionals who will do their job properly.

Yaya is not going to be benched

You don't know this, he's 32 and not as mobile as he once was. And frankly I couldn't give a shit what he thinks, he'll be benched as and when the team require it.

and pogba will demand to play every week as well

Same as, see above.

These players do not accept rotating

You don't know this.

and cost too much to be on the bench anyway

This doesn't mean anything. Even Sergio accepts his time on the bench when he needs to.

There is no space in our midfield for another starter.

I disagree and as we've been chasing a centre midfielder for the entire summer I'd suspect City do aswell.

Also look at barca's midfield. Their back ups are sergi roberto and Rafinha. That did not stop them winning the CL.

Last year their midfield consisted of Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquets, Rafinha and Xavi.

Ours this year consists of Yaya, Fernandinho, Fernando and Delph.

There are 700 billion miles between the quality of those two midfields. 3 of them wouldn't even make their bench. In fact their "absolute emergency midfielder" of Mascherano would be our second best midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.