De Bruyne?

I've been told numerous times that it doesn't count because it's a shit league.
Amazing how people were wanking furiously over that league a couple years ago with the Bayern-Dortmund final.

We must be one of the most influential clubs in works football, degrading players and whole leagues just because they join us.

You're right, it is selective quoting. There's a whole heap or whoppers in this thread to choose from.
I don't rate Navas very highly, but football is about the team and the right balance. Navas gives good balance with the current formation, but De Bruyne will be better because he is a lot better than Navas.

I don't see how my opinion has really changed. He is a big upgrade on Navas in this 4-5-1 and one of the best players available, but not in the class of other players in his position. I wrongly thought that Reus and Bale would be available this season. They weren't and so you make do. Chelsea bought Pedro and City bought De Bruyne. Better than being delusional and stupid like United and believing you are going to get Muller/Neymar/Bale.

If I am wrong I will hold my hands up and say it.

TXSIn6K.png
Gordon this your photo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.