De Bruyne?

There is some truth in this, but it will only matter against Barca, Madrid, Bayern and PSG. Even against the likes of Arsenal/Chelsea he will just make the team more dangerous and a serious threat from both sides.

I am slightly surprised about how pleased people are with this signing. He is currently a better player than Sterling, but for me Sterling was the better signing and has more potential.

De Bruyne is going to improve the team immensely, because unlike Navas he has unbelievable delivery from set pieces and especially crossing. He is a master at many different type of crosses. I expect he is going to get a tremendous amount of assist, because City will dominate games and allow him to put crosses in. If he plays 10 instead of Silva then he would shine more, but I don' t think he has the potential to be as good as Silva.

He is a similar player in many ways to Mata at his best. The kind of player that is going to always rack up great stats, but at the same time has weaknesses in his game that stop them from being the truly elite.

Overpriced, but still a very good signing. Will be Beckham like minus the defensive ability on the right and an excellent depute for Silva should he get injured.

At the same time I am the guy that thought Di Mara and Ozil would be star players in the league.
Not to mention why would the rich Wolfsburg want to take that deal? Get rid of their best player, who is just 23 years old for an inferior 29 year old (notoriously finds it hard to settle, does not know the language) and plays in a different position? De Bruyne has been good this season, but is not world class and he is best down the middle, though can play out wide. Good player for a team like Liverpool/Tottenham/even Arsenal, but not good enough for City for anything more than a squad player.
giphy.gif

Brilliant signing for us, just improves the overall quality of the team with another player who can not only deliver excellent crosses, but score, making us dangerous from even more places on the pitch, not only do we have a strong spine, but can deliver knock out blows from the left and right.

Vinny always looks weird in red
And for KDB anything is better than that disgusting lime green VW Utd wore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.