De Bruyne?

Sigh, you've not even processed what the poster whom you quoted has actually asked, you dimwit. We've spent £32M on a central defender who has not made two subsequent squads since signing and having all his media stuff up on the OS, so its hardly an unreasonable question.

The anwer is he'll probably be on the bench for Palace, all being well after the Internationals, though I wouldn't bank on it.
WTF is this. It was a stupid question.

By the way we haven't chose to leave Otamendi out, he hasn't received international clearance so hasn't been eligible to play. After seeing Navas yesterday I am amazed that people are unsure KDB will start

Well, it's been a rollercoaster of a thread and subsequent transfer for this lad but I've enjoyed every moment. Welcome to City Kev!

A morning MOTD announcement would have given maximum impact for our intentions this season.

As if our form hasn't done that already ;-)

This will be my farewell post for this thread. It's been an experience.

The thread transcended in to the upper echelon on that fateful night, the night when De Bruyne pledged to stay at Wolfsburg live on stage. The panic and the gifs that followed, I've never had so much fun on Bluemoon.

It's been a privilege. See you on the "Official: De Bruyne signs" thread in the main forum.

MsxsV29.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.