De Bruyne?

Maybe see a few of you at the 'De Bruyne thread Rehabilitation Clinic' later...and for those of you who can't manage going completely cold turkey you can always use the Pogba thread as a bit of a comedown for the next 48hrs or so!

Last edited:
Txiki this morning........

giphy.gif

Blues, it's been a pleasure posting on this thread with you, we've had some good times, the best was definitely when that BILD reporter tricked him. I never thought I would track a plane for 90 minutes but this thread does weird things to you. Just waiting for the official confirmation now, see you in the main forum.

I just want to be open and honest. I am ginge. It began I think when my great great great great great great great great great great grandmother was cheerishinly taken by an enterprising young Dane. Due to the general idleness of my Irish ancestors, a lack of central heating and the uncontrollable aphrodisiac properties of these luminous locks generation after generation gave fruit to us ginges. We have spread across the world and soon we will be accepted for who we are. I thank MCFC for looking beyond the stereotypes and being a pioneer in this cause. Power to the redheads freckled masses. I love you all.
Come the revolution...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.