De Bruyne?

I am a little surprised why if when he signs there has to be a delay in announcing it after the protracted negotiations,just get it announced!

All about publicity. We are top of the league and receiving praise for that. Wait until the rag game is done then announce it and keep them out of the papers! Then its all about us again over international break.

Txiki this morning........

giphy.gif
Yeh,we can all relax now,richards has come through with his first gif lol x

All about publicity. We are top of the league and receiving praise for that. Wait until the rag game is done then announce it and keep them out of the papers! Then its all about us again over international break.

Haven't seen much priase tbh. I agree with your other point though,after the rag game.

Just been told by ITK at the club he was at the match yesterday watching game but not from the stands, medical done, signing contract today , but won't be announced until tomorrow or Tuesday
Fuck this, i'm going for a long bike ride and expect it to be announced by the time i get back, doing my swede in this charade

We should bang it out just before United game. Before they get to the ground preferably so it's the talk of the dressing room.

Need to make them feel shitty just before they play ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.